Fund Structuring Services
Through our London office and international network we can deliver individually tailored fund solutions for managers, advisors and family offices.
We are familiar with a wide range of fund jurisdictions inside and outside the EU. We also have a wealth of experience of different structures including single entity funds, corporate and partnership structures, master-feeders and multi-cell funds.
We work with our clients to identify the most appropriate and cost effective solution tailored to their requirements. For start-up or emerging managers we can provide recommendations for low-cost fund structures minimising the TER drag on performance while track record is being built up. We are not tied to any particular service providers and can work with your own choice of providers.
Our structuring services include:
- Private funds, sophisticated investors funds, registered funds.
- Fund jurisdiction selection.
- Advice on structure (single entity, corporate/partnership, master-feeder, multi-cell).
- Cost comparison.
- Service provider selection – legal advisers for fund setup, administrators, depository, bank, brokers, auditors, fund directors.
- Bespoke fund structures to accommodate specific investors requirements or complex investment tax requirements.
- Cost-effective D&O and professional indemnity insurance cover.
Express launch services:
- We can structure and incorporate a new fund in less than 4 weeks.
- Jurisdictions available in and outside the EU.
- Cost-effective service providers for each of the available jurisdictions.
Turn key services:
- We will deliver your fund structure with minimum involvement on your side.
- We will prepare the fund’s legal documents.
- We will manage the account opening process with banks and brokers.
- Change of structure e.g. private to regulated, partnership to corporate.
- Platform, broker and service provider migration.